We are looking for a problem solving Intern Software Engineer to join our Development team and move our games to the next level! Our games Woka Woka and Viola's Quest have over 30 million players worldwide and that is only the beginning! Alongside our Development team, you will work with other departments as well, to bring new features to our players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Acquire and apply programming knowledge.
- Become proficient in the tools, techniques, and processes used for game
- Works on current game improvements: new levels, features, bugs fixes
- Debugging and optimization.
- Working in teams, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and globally.
- Write clean code and technical documentation.
Desired skills and experiences
- Knowledge of C#, and solid understanding of meta programming techniques. Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Unity programming skills and experience, as well as advanced knowledge of Unity team workflow and integration pipeline.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of mobile application operating systems - iOS and Android.
- Ability to understand cross platform implementation and technical limitations.
- Problem-solving and a strong analytical frame of mind.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to adapt quickly to new coding environments and programming standards.
- Good communication, organization, and documentation skills.
What you’ll learn in this role
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks.
- Working on game development process.
- Constant room for growth and learning new skills
- How to make progress in your personal career.