You enjoy casual free-to-play games and understand how graphics enhance user experience? Join our Marketing team now!
Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get a first hand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done! We will help you to upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
We are looking for a 2D Marketing Artist to join our fast-paced and highly motivated team. Join our Marketing team taking pride in paving the way for our company and product success. While being driven by results, we move together with utmost understanding and collaboration. Some of the key tasks you will work on: 2D marketing art for our new games, assets and characters development, background painting.Your work will be of key importance to support our Marketing and Product teams in building the best product out there, loved by millions of players worldwide.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Drawing and designing promo-art (for Facebook, Instagram, Google Play Store screenshots, App Store screenshots)
- Contribution to UI design and 2D game art, marketing materials and new artwork
- Improving Store listing conversions in cooperation with ASO Manager
- Setting up A/B tests and following results with the ASO Manager, creating iterations according to results
- Conceptualize and produce visuals that lead to engaging experiences for players on a daily basis, through events, special promotions and new feature releases
- Brainstorming new concepts with marketing, user-acquisition, and community management teams to full-fill marketing graphic requests
- Use your exceptional style to maintain existing products and produce backgrounds and assets for game art from concept art to polished artwork
- Conceptualize and produce art that leads to engaging experiences for players on a daily basis
- Constant learning and research for staying up-to-date with gaming trends
Desired skills and experiences
- 2+ years of relevant experience in illustration and/or concept art
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in producing 2D graphic assets and text layout
- Self-motivated, collaborative and able to work within a team, with an eye for improving the overall player experience
- Presence of a sense of color, space, composition and great attention to details
- Flexible and prepared to engage in problem-solving
- Good communication skills
- Updated portfolio with 5-10 selected works executed on a graphic tablet
- Experience with 2D game artwork
- Passionate and familiar with casual game trends on the market
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities.
Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times. Send your CV and portfolio and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide! A portfolio should include your up-to-date work which showcases your illustration and drawing talent, as well as your visual communication capability and a thought process from an idea to a finished product.