You are a creative person who enjoys casual free-to-play games and understands how graphics enhance user experience? We are looking for a UI Artist to join our fast-paced and highly motivated team of artists!
Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get a first hand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done! We will help you upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
Join our Arts team taking pride in paving the way for our company and product success. While being driven by results, we move together with utmost understanding and collaboration. Some of the key tasks you will work on: Design, implementation, and optimization of UI assets for our games.Your work will be of key importance to support our Monetisation, Game Design and Development teams in building the best product out there, loved by millions of players worldwide.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Produce player-focused user-friendly wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for a live game
- Craft pleasing User interface assets to a high quality that align with and push the art direction of the existing game
- Work hands-on with developers and artists to implement user interfaces into the game engine
- Act as the player advocate, organize and run usability testing and player meets to iteratively improve UX solutions
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
- Good knowledge of and experience with User Centric Design methodologies
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, animations, etc)
- Experience working on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
- Used to working with adobe CS package
- A well-developed sense of composition and colour
- Interest in form and typography
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Dedicated to learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience with UX best practices and how they apply to UI
- Experience with creating casual and/or mobile games
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send us your CV and portfolio and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide! A portfolio should include your up-to-date work which showcases your graphic design talent, as well as your visual communication capability and a thought process from an idea to a finished product.