We are looking for a Financial Manager to join a dynamic work environment. Qualified candidates will have relevant education and working experience, and are fluent in English.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Bookkeeping documentation.
- Accounts balances adjustment.
- Monitoring inflows and outflows on accounts.
- Preparation of necessary reviews and reports for superiors.
- Participation in the preparation of the gross and financial reports.
- Help in administrative matters.
- Cooperation with bookkeeping and other sectors.
- Financial control and communication with suppliers.
- Comparing customer and supplier cards.
- Checking all business changes, correctness and legality of documents.
Desired skills and experiences
- At least 2 years of work experience in the same or similar position (preferably in the IT sector).
- University degree in Economics or related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient with Excel/spreadsheets.
What you’ll learn in this role
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks.
- Analyze business and product KPIs.
- How to make progress in your personal career.