You will participate in the creation of the game at all levels: the formation of the concept, the choice of setting, the development of unique mechanics and discussion of all key issues.
Your communication skills, organization, focus on iteration and polish, are all exceptional. You would like to work with teams of designers and participate in creating and amazing experience for millions of players. Most importantly, you love games of all sorts - and it's clear to you that the best, most rewarding game of all... is making a good game for others to enjoy.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Control of development processes and project development planning in terms of game design.
- Interaction with game designers, project managers, leading artists and programmers.
- Working with analytics to improve key game metrics; Analyzing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features.
- Develop schedules with internal and external teams/team leads and with executive management and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, and resource issues and risks.
- Assist in producing and maintaining the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and marketing/PR needs.
- Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions.
- Maintain communications with all team members, team leads, and executive management, internally and externally.
- Understand and contribute to company goals and core values.
Desired skills and experiences
- Project management experience, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems or experience as a producer / leading game designer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle potentially stressful development environments.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Knowledge of gaming development process and the ability to play through game builds.
- Strong resource planning experience; skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Passion for mobile games and knowledge of industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Publishing experience is a bonus.
- Experience working with external teams is a bonus.
What you’ll learn in this role
- Brainstorming ideas about the characters, settings, themes and plots.
- Use creative and analytical thinking.
- Improve observational and design skills.