Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get firsthand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done!
We are looking for an Ad Monetization Specialist who has a great understanding of what makes a game fun and engaging, someone who is passionate about games and has a strong desire to learn and grow with us.
As an Ad Monetization Specialist at Two Desperados, you will be in charge of developing ads monetization systems and will have a chance to use your exceptional communication and organization skills to turn your creative ideas into reality, collaborating with other teams in creating amazing experiences our players will enjoy. The successful candidate will combine a good understanding of the free to play economy with working knowledge of advertising business as well as top-notch analytical skills.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Collaborate and actively communicate with artists, engineers, producers, fellow designers and team management in an iterative and agile development process.
- Support each team to increase ad monetization revenue through enhanced user experience.
- Collaborate with the product teams to design ads, define when and where to trigger advertisement and with the right formats in our existing and new games.
- Execute ad hoc impact analysis to optimize key metrics such as engagement rate, impression per DAU, etc.
- Compare internal results & forecasts against competitors implementation and determine benchmarks.
- Optimize income across ad monetization networks setting up waterfall in mediation tools.
- Track partners’ SDK changes and recommend when to update them to maximize revenue while minimizing dev effort.
- Provide accurate reporting through BI data pipeline support. Define and maintain data visualization reports to monitor and operate ad business.
- Keep up-to-date with the F2P market, play and analyze mobile games of various genres.
- Use data to make decisions for the ads monetization direction, improving and polishing the user experience.
- Be the daily point of contact for all advertising partners to manage business daily performance.
- Be up to date on their latest innovations and services on top of regular business reviews.
- Ensure our inventory gets the most of its value in a controlled environment (compliancy, quality demand, etc.).
- Document and share ad monetization best practices.
Desired skills and experiences
- 2+ years of video game industry experience
- Proven analytical skills with rigorous mindset
- Excellent understanding of player behavior
- Reliable time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools and workflows with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, documentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite
- Knowledge of the gaming industry trends and free-to-play market
- Quick decision-making, focus on goals and results
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
- Previous experience on a similar position
- A degree in the Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
- Good understanding of free to play and mobile advertising industry
- Ability to work dynamically with a variety of internal business partners
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!