Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get firsthand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done!
We are looking for a game designer who has a great understanding of what makes a game fun and engaging, someone who is passionate about games and has a strong desire to learn and grow with us. As a game designer at Two Desperados, you will get the chance to use your exceptional communication and organization skills to turn your creative ideas into reality, collaborating with other teams in creating amazing content and experience our players will enjoy.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Collaborate and actively communicate with artists, engineers, producers, fellow designers and team management in an iterative and agile development process
- Think up, design, and pitch original ideas, always keeping our audience in mind
- Create fun and challenging content of the highest quality
- Author and refine clear game design documentation (Flowcharts, mock-ups, spreadsheets etc.)
- Keep up-to-date with F2P market, play and analyze mobile games of various genres
- Use data to make decisions for design direction, improving and polishing the game
- Share the game’s vision to other team members and make sure that all aspects of the game are in accordance with the vision and goals of the final product
- Provide constructive and incisive feedback on any aspect of the project
- Contribute to both high-level game design direction and hands-on design implementation
Desired skills and experiences
- 2+ years of video game industry experience
- Strong knowledge of basic game design and design theory
- Excellent understanding of player behavior
- Remarkable creative and analytical skills
- Reliable time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools and workflows with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite
- Knowledge of the gaming industry trends and free-to-play market
- Quick decision-making, focus on goals and results
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
- Previous experience on a similar position
- At least one complete product cycle on a free-to-play mobile title
- Working knowledge of UI/UX prototyping tools
- Strong systems design, economy design, or monetization design skills
- Rapid prototyping experience
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!