Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to get a first hand experience of how creating, developing and delivering of #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest is done! We will help you to upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
Two Desperados is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. We are looking for a key leader of our game, able to understand our market, create strategy for their product, define features and plan for a roadmap that is clearly communicated to our development team. Your vision and taste will be instrumental in aligning all team members and analytical mindset will enable us to understand our customer at a deep level. Using these insights will guide you in creating amazing products. In this role your key metric will be your product performance - and we have high criteria, as our games are loved by millions of players already.
Here’s what you will be doing
- You will be responsible for setting concept of game based on competitor analysis, player needs, industry trends
- Setting strategy of part of product you are leading and prioritising new functionalities
- You will be the person responsible for product lifecycle management, from conceptualization to shipping games to end users
- Managing user satisfaction with our games will be as your key metrics
- Lead by example collaborative work on continuous improvement of functionalities with engineering, design and art team
- Responsible for formulating and using key metrics in partnership with the UA team
- Flexible testing of product hypotheses, trend analysis, and understanding key success metrics
- Actively track what is happening on the game market, be tuned in on the new trends ...
Desired skills and experiences
- Previous experience in gaming companies on same or similar roles
- Experience with seeing through a product/game from first concept to released product
- Experience in Live Ops
- Exceptional knowledge of FTP/Casual games market and avid game player
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to keep a focus on goal, while maintaining amazing atmosphere with the team
- Passionate and familiar with casual game trends on the market
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. Led and inspired by our shared thirst for both knowledge and challenging each other, it is our dedication to move boundaries of entertainment and offer the opportunity to support you in expanding your creative capabilities. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times.
Send your CV and portfolio and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide! A portfolio should include your up-to-date work which showcases your graphic design talent, as well as your visual communication capability and a thought process from an idea to a finished product.