Three-months long paid internship for devs at Two Desperados!
If the gaming industry sparks your interest and you are in the mood for something out of the ordinary – we present you the Two Desperados Unity Game Jam! Our studio is looking for software engineer interns who will learn more about the game development process, improve their skills and contribute to product development.
TL;DR Apply and participate in the Game Jam, the game making competition. Game Jam starts on March, 5th with an online theme announcement and it lasts for five days. The games are made in Unity game engine, and top ten young guns from the Game Jam will go to the next round. From these ten participants, three will start the internship at Two Desperados. All interns will have a mentor and will be working remotely, six hours per day.
This is how our devs work remotely nowadays.
- learn the skills of software engineers in the video game industry. You will be guided through the whole process by a mentor;
- learn more about Unity Game Engine and the external services used in the creation of a complete product;
- get to know the product life cycle and "live ops" processes in its development;
- perform bug fixes in the game, creating minor features and functionalities, with the help of senior team members;
- learn how to do a time estimation of task execution;
- work with basic database functionalities;
- work with basic functionalities of the application distribution platforms;
- learn the build processes and submit the applications to different distribution platforms.
- 0-1 years of work experience in programming;
- desire for knowledge and learning, interest in the gaming industry;
- advanced tech knowledge both from software and hardware perspective;
- basics of computer programming;
- basic knowledge of several programming languages, with ability of writing simple programs;
- graduates and senior year students from tech faculties in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering.